Statewide Spanish Hotline Supervisor/Counselor: This position is responsible for ensuring and answering the 24 hour hotline in Spanish. Must be able to make appropriate shelter referrals, provide information, domestic violence counseling, and safety planning to all victims of domestic violence and supervise Spanish Hotline Counselors. This position is full-time - 40 hours per week, Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-11:00pm with remaining hours flexible. Click HERE to read the complete job description and required qualifications. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
The Center for Family Justice
Advocate (Temporary, Part-Time): Works directly with the Advocacy Services department and provides crisis intervention, advocacy, short-term counseling, case management and referrals for victims of domestic and sexual violence. Click HERE to read the complete job description and required qualifications. Please send your resume and cover letter to Marisa Garwacki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCADV Internship Program
CCADV's internship program offers students working towards a Bachelors or graduate degree with the opportunity to combine their academic studies with on-the-job-training and experience. Internship focus areas include:
- Communications/Public Awareness
- Member Services Coordination
- Program support, research and community organizing for programs such as: Diversity & Accessibility, Fatality Review, Law Enforcement Coordination, Legal Advocacy, Offender Risk Reduction, Primary Prevention
- Project Assessment & Evaluation
- Public Policy
* Please note that CCADV does not provide direct services. Students seeking experience working directly with victims of domestic violence should contact our member agencies for possible internship opportunities.
Students interested in an internship opportunity with CCADV should submit a cover letter and resume to Liza Andrews, Communications & Public Policy Specialist, at email@example.com. The cover letter must address the following:
- Why are you interested in interning at CCADV?
- What internship focus area are you interested in?
- What is your area of study and how does it relate?
- The beginning and end dates you are requesting for your placement, the amount of hours per week you are requesting, and whether or not you are seeking school credit.
Placements are available for the fall & spring semesters, as well as for the summer. Cover letters and resumes will be accepted based on the following schedule:
|Cover Letter / Resume Accepted||Start Date (on or about)|
|No later than August 1st||September 1st|
|No later than December 1st||January 1st|
|No later than May 1st||June 1st|
A limited number of internship placements are available and will be granted on a rolling basis. Resumes will be reviewed the first week of each month; therefore, there may be up to five (5) weeks between submission and notification.
Internship requests that are received without the required cover letter and resume, or outside of the schedule noted above, will not be considered.