Taking a closer look at CCADV policy priorities.
- Online Restraining Orders: Ensuring Safe Access to Court-Ordered Protections During a Pandemic
- Dominant Aggressor: Reducing Decades of Dual Arrest in CT
- Stalking & IPV: Increasing Intervention Before Violence Escalates
- Temporary Holds Following an Arrest: Giving Victims Time to Find Safety
- Firearms & Domestic Violence: Protecting Victims at the Most Dangerous Time
- Financial Abuse: Securing Economic Protections for Victims of Domestic Violence